Innovation PEI’s Multi-Sector Trade Mission, New York – October 15 – 20, 2023
Innovation PEI, on behalf of Premier Dennis King, will lead a multi-sector trade mission to New York on October 15th – 20th, 2023, in support of trade, investment and tourism opportunities in this region. The mission will consist of a business program of pre-arranged meetings between participating PEI companies/organizations with New York based companies/organizations
Registration Fee: $500
Registration Deadline: September 1st, 2023
- Sunday, October 15 – Arrive in market / Mission briefing
- Monday, October 16 – Prearranged B2B meetings
- Tuesday, October 17 – Prearranged B2B meetings
- Wednesday, October 18 – Prearranged B2B meetings
- Thursday, October 19 – Prearranged B2B meetings/ PEI Tourism/Trade event at the Canadian Consulate office in NYC
- Friday, October 20 – Prearranged B2B meetings/ travel home
- Information and communications technologies
- Life sciences/ Bio
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Professional Services
- Agriculture and processed foods
- Fish and seafood
- Matchmaker/consulting services, development of customized business itineraries.
- Market access to buyers, distributors/agents, technology partners, investment capital, labour.
- Ground transportation services to and from all meetings.
- Business networking.
- Travel cost support on economy airfare, accommodations and meals (40% by Innovation PEI).
Innovation PEI reserves the right to limit registration to those companies that meet the sector-based objectives of this mission.
A minimum number of registered companies will be required in order for this mission to proceed. Early registration will maximize the time available to arrange appropriate business-to-business meetings.
Want to learn more?
For more information on this mission and to express your interest in participating, please contact Bonnie MacDonald, the event lead, by email or by phone: